QSD is looking for a Junior QA Tester to perform manual software testing. This position will require a QA tester eager to contribute to our software development efforts by interacting directly with the engineering and project management teams to ensure high-quality software.
The Q stands for quality, which is why we prefer to keep it above everything else. If you think you’ve got what it takes to help we tackle all the challenges ahead of us, scroll down to learn more about this open position.
This position is based in our Mostar office. You will be part of a passionate team of professionals constantly applying best practices in software engineering to create a well-specified and modularized architecture.
Send us your resume if you are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment and share our company’s goals.
- Finding and reporting bugs for mobile and web applications
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release post-implementation testing
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Design, develop, execute manual test cases and test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications
- Actively communicate testing status, including schedule, risks, issues, defects, and potential impacts
- Testing and analyzing the results
Skills & Requirements
- Up to 2 years of experience in the field
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies
- Familiarity with all phases of the software development life cycle, including planning, design, implementation, testing, maintenance, documenting, and support
- JIRA working experience
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Has strong attention to detail
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of English in speech and writing
What to expect
- Salary within industry standards
- Bonus salary (13th salary)
- Clear promotion plan
- Participate in profit sharing (all employees)
- In-office or hybrid work
- All events organized by a company are within office hours
- To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of the product and process is important
- You will be evaluated solely based on the results and the value your put on the team
- Healthy, holistic work environment
- Best tools and equipment to get the job done (entertainment tools as well)
- A work process aimed at minimizing interruptions. We’ll support you to try the best new technologies and grow professionally
- Work hard and have a lot of fun
How to apply
If you believe you are a great fit for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com. The position will remain open until filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write them in your own local language!
“QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability or veteran status.”