QSD is in search of a part-time Office Manager. We seek a highly organized and proactive individual to oversee our office operations, ensuring a smooth and efficient work environment. If you are a detail-oriented professional located in Mostar with excellent communication and multitasking skills, we encourage you to read on and consider joining our dynamic team.
- Organizing the office layout, which implies physically transferring or moving equipment.
- Ordering stationery and office equipment.
- Maintaining the office spaces and arranging necessary repairs.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment.
- Keeping track of office documentation.
- Event organization in cooperation with the marketing department.
- Partner with the HR department to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Cooperation with facility management vendors, including cleaning and catering.
Skills & Requirements
- Preferable (but not mandatory) experience as an Office Manager.
- General understanding of Office Administration responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Proficiency with G Suite tools.
- Hands-on experience with office machines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Excellent English language knowledge.
What to expect
- Part-time job. Twenty hours per week, work schedule to be arranged with Company Management.
- Possibility to become a full-time employee over time.
- Salary based on skill level and performance
- To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on work-based procedures will always be validated.
- All events organized by the company are within office hours.
- You will be evaluated solely based on the results and the value you put on the team.
- Healthy work environment.
- Best tools and equipment to get the job done.
How to apply
If you believe you are an excellent fit for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com.
The position will remain open until filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write them in your local language!
“QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, or veteran status.”