We are looking for a person to join our marketing team to provide the best strategies for our growing company. We’re seeking to hire a self-motivated, well-organized, and adaptable individual who will be involved in the planning, developing, and implementing the company’s marketing and branding strategy.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing our online presence, running campaigns across multiple channels, advising on SEO strategy, working to improve our marketing automation processes, and other marketing-related activities. You will also be responsible for the branding process, which involves planning activities that present the QSD brand in the best light.
If you are always eager to propose new ideas, contribute more, find satisfaction in team accomplishments rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit right in with the QSD team!
You will get to know the details during the interview; until then, send your application and take the opportunity to become part of our team. Good luck!
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Creating a branding strategy
- Running social media campaigns (Facebook and Google Ads)
- Content creation (photo/video content)
- Creation and implementation of a yearly marketing plan
- Creating monthly reports on the implementation of the marketing plan
- Designing text content for offline channels (leaflets, brochures, newsletters, etc.)
- Active participation in the organization of events
- Following global trends in digital marketing
- Planning and managing SEO execution
- Developing ideas for promotional materials
- Communicating with external associates
- Regularly updating the company website
Skills & Requirements
- Preferable degree in marketing, business, communication science, or related fields
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Creativity and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent English language knowledge
- Good knowledge of marketing and graphic tools
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
- Up to date with the newest marketing trends
What to expect
- Salary within industry standards
- Clear promotion plan
- In-office or hybrid work
- All events organized by a company are within office hours
- To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of the product and process is important
- You will be evaluated solely based on the results and the value you put on the team
- Best tools and equipment to get the job done (entertainment tools as well)
- A work process aimed at minimizing interruptions. We’ll support you to try the best new technologies and grow professionally
How to apply
If you believe you are a great fit for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will remain open until filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write them in your local language!
“QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, or veteran status.”