Due to the constant expansion of new projects, we are looking for 4 experienced .NET C# Developers to work with us on an IoT project funded by one of the largest EU companies.
What do we expect? We like when a person is enthusiastic about building software and working in a team environment. We seek candidates ready to take responsibility for their tasks and actively contribute to the project.
In this company, you will learn in a great team environment, where your colleagues share their knowledge, and you will overcome all challenges together!
Are you an innovative and passionate developer ready to help take the company to the next level? If you are, please send us your application because we would love to meet you.
- Write clear code by using the best software development practices
- Communicate with clients, colleagues, and managers in a clear and structured manner
- Proactivity in gathering information, analyzing, and summarizing data on software development issues and programming services
- Research and analyze new technologies
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Stay abreast of industry trends and apply them to operations
- Collaborate with other developers with new ideas and challenge each other
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of professional experience in ASP.NET Core, C#, and REST API Design (Medior role)
- 4+ years of professional experience in ASP.NET Core, C#, and REST API Design (Senior role)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure infrastructure and services (Cloud hosting, App Services, Redis, Azure SQL, etc.)
- Experience in an agile development environment and experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with databases (preferably Azure/MS SQL, T-SQL)
- Experience with service bus technologies, real-time processing, microservices, or Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) is an advantage
- Open to trying out new technologies and facing new challenges
- Team player with a solution-oriented, can-do approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience with IoT projects
What to expect
- Salary above industry standards
- Bonus salary (13th salary)
- Clear promotion plan
- Participate in profit sharing (all employees)
- In-office, hybrid, or remote work
- Full employment or B2B contract (only individual businesses)
- All overtime paid (overtime is rare)
- Work on innovative IT solutions in a company with 12 years of software experience
- Choose to work in the enterprise or startup part of the company
- All events organized by a company are within office hours
- To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of the product and process is important
- Freedom to decide when and how you work to get things done
- You will be evaluated solely based on the results and the value your put on the team
- Healthy, holistic work environment
- Best tools and equipment to get the job done (entertainment tools as well)
- A work process aimed at minimizing interruptions. We’ll support you in trying the best new technologies and growing professionally
- Work hard and have a lot of fun
- Relocation assistance, if needed
How to apply
If you believe you are ideal for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Although we prefer applications in English, you can write them in your local language!
“QSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability or veteran status.”